Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Joey's 1st Birthday!

This baby blue eyes is already one year old! It seems like just yesterday Casey caught him while he was being born in our kitchen! He is just the sweetest baby, seriously.

 
For his birthday, he got a black eye!! It was so sad! He hit his little eye on the corner of the bathtub.


I made him a Cheerio cake. (Thanks Pinterest!)
 
Papaw was able to come over for Joey's birthday dinner. It was fun!
 
This was when we were opening gifts. I wanted to get a video of him walking because it is so darn cute!! 

2 comments:

selvageedge said...

So hard to believe that Joey is a year old! But since you've got another one about ready to "poppy" out, I guess it makes sense. :) Stella is such a cute big sister; she was taking such good care of Joey in the video.

I am LoW said...

Your family keep growing!!! I love it!!!!!

Hey, I emailed you!!!