My sister and her family came down a couple weeks after Joey was born. I was very grateful for the extra help!! When they left we were all pretty upset. I cried and Stella had a meltdown! I so wish we lived closer to each other! That's just not possible right now, so we'll definitely just have to appreciate our visits together.
 |
| Grady and Piper: They kind of look a little mischievous. |
(I don't know why these following pictures are little, but they're cute anyways.)
 |
| Uncle Mike and Grady- Uncle Mike REALLY helped with Grady. Casey had to go back to work, so Grady loved spending time with Mike. Mike paid attention to Grady which is exactly what Grady needed with a new baby in the house. |
 |
| Swimming at the Hotel Pool Where Baba and Papou were Staying ( more about their visit in a later post) |
 |
| Stella Looking so Big! |
 |
| Grady Boy! |
 |
| Stella & Piper's birthdays are in March, so we celebrated their birthdays with a dinner and cake. My mom and Uncle Mike made this. Cute, right? |
 |
| Cousins |
0 comments:
Post a Comment