For our twenty-seventh week of preschool, our unit was focused on Easter again. We read this book for the week. It's an awesome book because it really describes the events before the resurrection. It also includes the Book of Mormon account. Love it!
We did more of the secular activities for the week, although most of them point to Christ!
![]() |
| The Easter Bunny visited! |
![]() |
| My Little Bunny |
![]() |
| Cuties in Their Easter Attire |
I'm so grateful for the sacrifice of our Savior, so that we can have the opportunity to have eternal life, and so that we have the opportunity to live with our families forever!






2 comments:
I like your cute little bunny trail. :) We have many books in that "My First" series, but we are missing that one... I didn't know it existed; will have to look for it.
Beautiful kiddos in their Easter finery!
Best part of the plan is forever families.
Post a Comment