Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Showers

You know you have good friends when you're having your third child (second boy) and your friends throw you two baby showers! The first baby shower was by my church friends. It was a total surprise and I totally cried (surprise, surprise!) My friend, Daniela, told me we were having a spa night at her house. When I showed up I thought there were a lot of cars there for a spa night and so I better put makeup on! After I put makeup on, I walked to the house where she met me, we walked in the kitchen and all of my girlfriends were in there! I was totally shocked! It was amazing! What was not amazing was that I totally forgot to have anyone take any pictures the whole time! So you will just have to use your imagination on that one!
 
The second shower I knew about was from my MOPS friends. It was a nice little intimate shower with five of us there. It was really nice to have a little hang out time with my friends and we did some pampering (massages, wax on the hands, etc.)
 
Stella took this picture.

Two of my friend's daughters were born the same year as Stella so the three girls were able to play during the shower. They came out of the room like this. Apparently they also were having a baby shower for Stella! (See her baby?)

They played princess dress up, too. Stella looks so different with brown hair!

Beautiful Spread

Pretty and Delicious Cake
We were blessed at both showers to get so much that Joey needs!

Blessed ♥
The Lord and our dear friends are so good to us! ♥ Thank you!!

2 comments:

selvageedge said...

Awesome wig, Stella!

Stacy said...

Love that you are having another. I hope everything goes well as he is coming soon. Do you need anything else.