Stella is playing t-ball again this year (she'll start softball next year) and she is doing so well thus far! She is the only girl on her team (which made the first practice a crying fest) and she is the tallest. This week she told me that she loved all the boys on the team, so I guess she's good with the situation now. She stopped some ground balls at their first game and she hit the ball without the tee, too. She said that she had a lot of fun, which is the most important part! Goooo Stella!
 |
| Stella and Casey |
 |
| Little Girl at Bat |
1 comments:
Pink helmet and everything! She looks very official and congrats on a great first game. I could say I hate you guys because the weather is nice enough for T-ball and yesterday we got another snow storm..but I love too much for that! Oh, and I'm assuming the lump in her cheek isn't "chew"! Ha!
Post a Comment