Here is little, little man at 34 weeks. Apparently he has my profile, but wait until he is born: he will look like Casey. They all do! I'm fine with that though. Isn't he just the cutest!? I can't wait to meet him. Well, I mean, I can wait three more weeks, but after that, I'm ready! I still have a million things to do before he gets here, though. I can't wait to hold him. I'm sooo baby hungry (which I guess is a good thing to be when you're about to have a baby.) Stella was three weeks early and Grady was four days late, so I am just planning on Joey being late so I subdue the anxiousness a little bit. I'm going to a Joyful Birth and Breastfeeding Expo today. I'm so excited! Ina May Gaskin is coming to little ol' Spartanburg! I can't believe it!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He'll be beautiful no matter which one of you he favors. Though I have to admit, Casey's got you 2-0 right now. :) I can't believe that you are so close now!
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment