Well, T-ball season is over. I think Stella enjoyed herself. I definitely think her favorite part was socializing with all the kids! She wants to play next year, so that'll be fun!
Stacy, I'm not sure if she will. So far, she seemed to just like the social aspect of it, but she was watching baseball on tv the other day just by herself.
3 comments:
Such a cutie. She looks so much like her grandma. Does Casey ever call her mom by mistake? :)
And I left you the recipe as a reply to your comment on my blog. Thank Audra Mazzotta for that idea - they are great. :)
T-ball is fun. Do you think she will follow the love of baseball that your family has?
Stacy, I'm not sure if she will. So far, she seemed to just like the social aspect of it, but she was watching baseball on tv the other day just by herself.
Post a Comment