Yep! Just in time for Father's Day, my Mother's Day post! Of course I'm going to say that it was the best Mother's Day ever! We ate (Casey cooked!,) opened the awesome gifts that they gave me, and then went on a ride in the jeep. I love being a mama. It's the best (and hardest) thing ever! My kids help me everyday to try to improve myself. I learn sooo soo much more from them than they could ever learn from me. I thank Heavenly Father for them everyday. I am forever grateful for them. They (and Casey) are my heart.
 |
| How blessed am I that these cuties call me Mama?! |
 |
| Flowers Casey Picked for me on our Jeep Ride (I love wild flowers!) |
2 comments:
Awwww..Happy Mother's Day and Happy Father's Day to Casey! Your kids are getting really big and I love the family pic in your header..so cute!
Perfect timing! Those kiddos are as blessed as you are. :)
Post a Comment