We registered the babies for our annual tradition of swim lessons. It was Grady's first time in lessons. At first he didn't enjoy it too much, but by the second week he was loving it! At his age, a parent needs to go in the water with him. It was fun! We had family in town during the month, so my mom was able to go in the water with him.
Then there is our Stella who has turned into quite the little fish! She LOVES LOVES LOVES the water!!! Sometimes it scares me a little bit because she is fearless! She has really improved so much. It's really cool to see her learning and her progress.




3 comments:
Such cute swimmers! That's a bandwagon that I need to climb on. :)
They are super cute in their suits!
I'm amazed at how many adults I've met that can't swim! I love that your little kiddos are learning early. It's a skill that could truly be a life saver someday! I remember our guys having lessons at the Y...long time ago! Cute little swimmers you have there!
Post a Comment