We're very blessed to live in a place that has a lot of resources for natural birth/ natural living. My dear friend Linnéa and I (and our girls) went to a monthly get together called Blessingways this past month. I used to go when Stella was younger, but life got busy. Now that I'm pregnant again I wanted to get re-involved. They always have a different person tell their birth story, and then there's a little bit of a class afterward. This past month after the birth story, a representative from La Leche came to chat. It was very informative. I would encourage all first-time pregnant mama's to go to at least one La Leche meeting before baby comes. (Of course, you can take or leave my advice!)Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Blessingsway
We're very blessed to live in a place that has a lot of resources for natural birth/ natural living. My dear friend Linnéa and I (and our girls) went to a monthly get together called Blessingways this past month. I used to go when Stella was younger, but life got busy. Now that I'm pregnant again I wanted to get re-involved. They always have a different person tell their birth story, and then there's a little bit of a class afterward. This past month after the birth story, a representative from La Leche came to chat. It was very informative. I would encourage all first-time pregnant mama's to go to at least one La Leche meeting before baby comes. (Of course, you can take or leave my advice!)Posted by Christina at 5:21 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment