Monday, September 5, 2011

It's a.............!!!!!!

Well we had our ultrasound this past Thursday!!! It was such a beautiful and emotional experience just like with Stell Bell. I knew what we were having with Stella, and I knew what we were having this time around, too! We are so blessed to have the opportunity to be parents to another one of Heavenly Father's sweet spirit children. Oh...did you want to know what gender our baby is? Well....it's a...you know what...why don't you look and see...it's pretty obvious. I'm sure the baby will appreciate me showing these to you just like Stella will appreciate these. haha Ok here goes... Yep, that's right! It's a boy!! Although I thought he was a boy we were still shocked! We of course cried like we did when we found out about Stella being a girl. He was definitely wanting us to know that he was a boy! The ultrasound tech said that he was giving us a full monty! haha Here is a picture of his sweet profile:
He moves sooo much!! It it such an awesome feeling to feel him kicking. The tech actually had a difficult time getting pictures and all his measurements because he was moving so much! haha His profile to me looks almost exactly like Stella's, but I know it's difficult to tell by just an ultrasound. Everything looked and measured great/healthy. We couldn't be happier! Now I'm going through a whole lot of other feelings knowing that I'm having a boy. Oh would you like to know what Stella thinks? Well let me show you...



Did you want to know his name? It's..... Grady Thomas!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You didn't go for the Kyle thing? I like Grady Thomas just fine! I love this post. He will too, maybe just not until he's a daddy. It's all good though!

Amanda Larsen said...

yay!! Congrats!! One day you guys will send off an Elder Eichhorn! I bet Casey is stoked!! Anyways we are so excited for you guys!! Stella Bell is so stinkin cute!!She will make a great big sis!

Lisa said...

Yay!! I thought his forehead looked like Stella's before I even read your comment. :) You have the cutest family! Stella is going to be such a good big sister. Congrats on the boy! Are we allowed to arrange our kids' marriages...??