
I can not flippin' believe that my baby girl is almost two years old! We had a wonderful month together.
At 22 months she:
~Is starting to learn colors.
~Gives tons of hugs and kisses!
~Loves carrying around and “reading” her Book of Mormon.
~Able to wear her hair in pig tails and pony tails now.
~Is going to be starting gymnastics next week.
~Is not too timid to dance anywhere or at anytime.
~Is not good at sharing AT ALL yet. She needs a sibling.
~Only wears diapers during night time now.
~Likes tv. She sits on her chair and says “t”…meaning tv. I’m pretty strict about her watching too much tv, so I have to say “no” a lot.
~Is such a helper! Seriously! She helps me a lot around the house.
~Is really good at putting puzzles together.
I only have two more months left before I have a two year old! I’ll be sure to enjoy these last two months of having a one year old.
At 22 months she:
~Is starting to learn colors.
~Gives tons of hugs and kisses!
~Loves carrying around and “reading” her Book of Mormon.
~Able to wear her hair in pig tails and pony tails now.
~Is going to be starting gymnastics next week.
~Is not too timid to dance anywhere or at anytime.
~Is not good at sharing AT ALL yet. She needs a sibling.
~Only wears diapers during night time now.
~Likes tv. She sits on her chair and says “t”…meaning tv. I’m pretty strict about her watching too much tv, so I have to say “no” a lot.
~Is such a helper! Seriously! She helps me a lot around the house.
~Is really good at putting puzzles together.
I only have two more months left before I have a two year old! I’ll be sure to enjoy these last two months of having a one year old.
Stella and her little friend at Monkey Joe's.
1 comments:
We love the Ohio State chillin' picture! It was good chatting with you tonight. We miss you guys too.
Post a Comment