Stella just keeps on growing and so does her personality!
At 21 months she:
~Is learning how to count, but all she says is “two” so far. If I’m counting to five I say, "One, two, three, four, five." She says, “ Two , two, two two, two.” We’re working on it, but it’s cute.
~Loves babies. Whenever she sees babies she says, “Baby!”
~Enjoys reading. She gets a book, pats the area next to her, and says “Sit.” Which means, “Please read this to me.”
~Needs another hair cut! I don’t know what it is but it is just growing like a weed…..a pretty weed.
~Is participating more in Story time at the library.
~Still loves to dance, and says “D” for dance.
~Walks around the house with a purse and a baby doll.
~I think she’s doing better in nursery now that church is in the morning this year. We were nervous that she was going to be expelled because she was hitting so much!
~Only wears diapers during her nap time and night time.
~Loves scriptures! I wish they made scriptures that had cardboard pages because she ripes them a lot, but she wants to take them with her all the time. That makes me happy.
~Loves Dora. She calls her “Door da.”
~Runs really fast. She especially loves running in the library. She helps me to get my exercise in.
At 21 months she:
~Is learning how to count, but all she says is “two” so far. If I’m counting to five I say, "One, two, three, four, five." She says, “ Two , two, two two, two.” We’re working on it, but it’s cute.
~Loves babies. Whenever she sees babies she says, “Baby!”
~Enjoys reading. She gets a book, pats the area next to her, and says “Sit.” Which means, “Please read this to me.”
~Needs another hair cut! I don’t know what it is but it is just growing like a weed…..a pretty weed.
~Is participating more in Story time at the library.
~Still loves to dance, and says “D” for dance.
~Walks around the house with a purse and a baby doll.
~I think she’s doing better in nursery now that church is in the morning this year. We were nervous that she was going to be expelled because she was hitting so much!
~Only wears diapers during her nap time and night time.
~Loves scriptures! I wish they made scriptures that had cardboard pages because she ripes them a lot, but she wants to take them with her all the time. That makes me happy.
~Loves Dora. She calls her “Door da.”
~Runs really fast. She especially loves running in the library. She helps me to get my exercise in.
~When someone's crying she turns her head to the side, squints her eyes, and says, “Ohhh.” She becomes very concerned.
I was afraid that after Christmas it would be a big let down, but not with Stella. Every day there is reason to celebrate. She helps me to love life even more.





















3 comments:
Oh I love that picture of the vaseline all over her face, it looks like she managed to wear the entire jar. She is so stinking cute!! K- I'm clue less I had no idea that our kids were only 3 months apart, where the heck have I been? For some reason I thought Stella was older. I am losing brain cells. Love all the cute pictures.
I agree, I saw the vaseline and laughed- well until the next morning when I found leila with gobs of it on her face- then it wasn't so funny. (by the way, Leila sleeps with your christmas card)
Ok, that is toooo cute, the vaseline pic! Atleast she was all smooth when it came off..She only wears a diaper at nap and bed time? That's really good! Did you have all that snow?? I bet that shut down the South Carolina world for awhile. You can be sure it will be warm in Feb. when we are still freezing our bums off here in OH.!@ Hope your Christmas was fun visiting with family and we sure enjoyed seeing all of your family at Church..Stella is a cutie and growing like a weed! Happy new year guys!
Post a Comment