This past Friday we went to our ward camp out, and we had so much fun! Our last ward camp out was scheduled for the last weekend in March, but it was rained out. We were very blessed that it worked out that way because I went into labor that Friday night! I really enjoyed spending time with our friends. There is something about sitting by a fire that makes you feel so close to Heavenly Father, and to those around you. I have always felt that way in the outdoors. Casey made me smores at the campfire. How sweet is he?! He not only made me regular smores, but he also made me a peanut butter smore! That was the first time I had eaten one. It was a definite highlight to my night! Anyway, Casey played football with Stella on his chest. That super freaked me out, but she was fine. We also went down by the river, which was very peaceful. Stella loved it! When we were standing next to it, she was just talking and yelling in excitement. All throughout the night she stared at the fire and was amazed by it. She eventually fell asleep in her daddy’s arm, and then slept for a while on our friend, Jeanne. We left at about 11:00. It was a wonderful time! We loved looking at the moon and Jupiter on the way home (hence the background of the slide show.)Yeah, I’m interpreting an astronomy class, so I am getting really interested in looking at the night sky. We weren’t able to get pictures of everyone, but here are pictures of some of our friends who were there.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Stella's getting so big! She's always been a beauty so that's still the same! Looks like a fun evening. I love a campfire and looking at a gorgeous night sky too!
Post a Comment