Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stella at Five Months



I know! I can’t believe it either! FIVE months already! Geez! Well, here is what our sweet baby girl is doing at five months. She is:

~now 15 pounds.

~rolling all over the floor.

~smiling tons and it lights up the room.

~loving music.

~loving grabbing things, and she is putting them in her mouth.

~Her hair is growing, and it seems to be light brown with a bit of red.

~ Her laugh makes everyone around her laugh.

~continuing to behave so well at church. She knows where she is.

~She LOVES petting her doggies. They make her crack up!

~She continues to nurse so well.

~She does well when Mommy is gone, and she is very patient with her daddy.

~She is almost sitting up by herself.

~loving swimming.

~Talking all the time (I don’t know where she gets that from!)

~starting to get big enough to move up to 3-6 month clothes.

She is our joy!

1 comments:

Erin said...

She is such a cutie!!! You guys are such a cute family!