We are starting a little tradition of going to the Apple Fest with Amy, Craig, and their kiddos on Labor Day. This is our second year going. It’s in Hendersonville, NC and it is awesome! It has all the apple food that one could think of! This year Casey and I scaled down on what we ate. We had apple beignets (which are like French apple doughnuts,) ice cream, and iced lemonade. It was of course all so scrumptious! Last year it was hot! This year it was very pleasantly in the lower 80’s and breezy. The kids did so well. We had two more this year (Sophie and Stella!) Amy and I were both pregnant last year, so I know I didn’t feel as sick and hot this year. Stella did so well, then it was time for us to go to the parade, and I was so excited because it was Stella’s first parade! Well guess what…she cried through the whole thing! We finally ended up leaving in the middle of it. Babies are unpredictable, but I think it was a combination of her being hungry, tired, and scared of all of the noises. Sweet baby… she slept the whole way home.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment