This week after a very stressful "I'm 9 months pregnant, super stressed, kind of emotional, have so much to do, want the baby to come, have a million things to do to get ready for the baby, the kids are being demanding, about to have a meltdown" kind of day, I called Casey in tears. I spouted off about how I needed a break from the kids and how I just could not bring myself around to making dinner. After a long, hard day at work, my dear husband went to the store, bought food, came home, and made pizza for dinner with the kids while I laid on the couch to watch a movie. I then fell asleep early. It was EXACTLY the break that I needed. I woke up the next day feeling like a new woman and a much nicer mom! I love this guy and thank God for him.
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He's the best! I'm sure he appreciates all you do when you're not a nine month preggo Momma having a bad day! Good luck with your delivery. February is a great month to have a baby..it's my birthday month! Ha! (I know I was the best baby ever...hahaha!) Take care sweetie!
So excited for you guys. Congrats!! He's handsome. We miss you all.
Post a Comment