He's here, he's here! We are so very happy and in love with our little fella. We named him Harley James after Casey's dad and my dad. His labor and delivery was the most difficult one that I have had! My labor and deliveries have gotten increasingly faster each baby that I had until my labor with Harley James. It was long (well long for me.) I went into the hospital last Tuesday night at about 9:00pm and had him at 1:29pm the next day. Casey and I didn't really sleep or eat that whole time. I didn't think I was going to make it, but thanks to the encouragement of Casey, my midwife and the nurse, we made it. And boy is this little guy worth it! He is just about the cutest and sweetest little baby you ever want to meet! We are all just so happy with him. We were for sure that he was going to be HUGE but he ended up being my second smallest baby, only second to Stella, but she was three weeks early. He was 7lbs. 6.5 oz and 20 inches long.
He was so mad about having to come out!
Proud Siblings
Exhausted and Proud Daddy
Going Home
He's now already one week old! Welcome to world, precious one!

2 comments:
Wow! Such a cutie! Congrats to the whole family..such beautiful children and they look adorable with their new brother! I love all the pics and the last one with his eyes open is too cute. You have lots of helpers and I hope you get some rest! Welcome little Harley!
So cute!! You're amazing Christina. And Casey is awesome too. The kids are totally in love with him. Congrats!! Rest easy. We'd love to see you guys some time. I need your address. 😁
Post a Comment