Our little man chose to get baptized this past Saturday. I just kept picturing him as a baby all day! Everything went very well. The room was full because Grady is very loved. We're so proud of you, Grady, and your decision to be baptized!
This is what Grady said about his big day:
"It was kind of scary. I was happy. The water was boiling hot! When I got out of the water, I felt different. When I was leaving in the car, I felt happy. I felt happy when I received the Gift of the Holy Ghost, too. My Daddy cried when he blessed me because he felt the Holy Ghost."
Uncle Jay and Suzy came down from Spartanburg to the baptism, too!
Grady got a new suit for his big day. The next day he wore it to church while carrying his new scriptures. He also decided to share his testimony during Sacrament meeting. Did I mention that we were so proud of him?!




0 comments:
Post a Comment