Friday, January 10, 2020

Christmas Baking with Mama

We started this tradition last year of Christmas baking with Mama. I kind of love it and I think they really enjoy it, too. 
This was Emmeline's first year participating because she was so little last Christmas. She and Poppy baked together. Emmeline also decided to go shirtless for the occasion...but she had pants on, so that's a win!
Poppy let me know that she wanted her OWN baking with Mama day next year rather than sharing it with her baby sister.
 
It looks like Emmeline was doing a little tasting while baking!
Santa Cookies
Little Joey made Christmas bark.


Grady made our traditional gingerbread cookies.
He made this guy "dab."

Stella wanted to make cake pops which I have never made before. 
They were delicious and not too difficult to make.
I am grateful for these traditions and memories with my children.

2 comments:

yaya said...

They will have these wonderful memories of Christmas with you! I always enjoyed doing cookies with my boys when they were little. I've done it a few times with the Grandkiddos but it's hard to get them with all their crazy schedules! Looks like a fabulous, delish time!

Stacy said...

some of my favorite memories is in the kitchen with family. great ideas