The kids had their annual Primary Presentation recently. All of the kids did a great job (not just mine!) There is nothing better than hearing the simple truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ out of the mouths of little ones. As Primary leaders, we gave the kids a prompt and let them speak from their little hearts. Here are what my kids said:
Poppy: I know I am a child of God because He
sent us Jesus.
Joey: I know I am a child of God because He
always makes sure I have food.
Grady: The temple has blessed me because I can
be with my family forever.
Grady:
I can choose the right by doing my
chores.
Stella: Keeping the commandments helps me to
understand the Gospel better.
Stella: Jesus has taught me to show kindness to
others.
This was Poppy's first presentation! She's a cute little Sunbeam. I wanted to get a picture of all the kids in our family who were in the presentation (which means everyone but Emmeline.) Well, Emmeline was IRATE that she was not in the picture and threw a massive 2 year old fit, so we made sure to get her in the last picture, even though her shoes were still in the car! She was mad the whole rest of the day! Ha two year olds!
1 comments:
Our presentation went really well and the music was so nice too. I teach the 8yr olds and have enjoyed being in Primary for the past few years. Your Stella has grown so tall! All your kids are adorable and I bet they are excited for Christmas too. Have a great holiday!
Post a Comment