We went to three Christmas parades this year. The kids were in two of them. We started by going to our little town of Donalds parade, which I didn't get any pictures of. The parade opened with a procession of about 200 motorcyles! That was pretty impressive for our tiny town. Then Stella was in a parade in Spartanburg with her travel softball team the next weekend. Lastly, this past Friday Stella, Grady and Poppy were in the Ware Shoals (night) parade. It was all a lot of fun! I love the spirit of community.
Reidville (Spartanburg) Parade
Ware Shoals Parade
I only was able to get pictures of Stella's float with her softball team, but Grady was on the float with his football team and Poppy was on a float with her dance company.
Joey was the only one not on a float (Emmeline hitched a ride with Casey and Stella on the softball float) so because he didn't have to share, he got an entire grocery bag full of candy! It was more that he got at Halloween! He was a pretty happy fella.

1 comments:
Hey Christina! I loved the pictures! Your kids are growing up so fast! Love you guys :)
Post a Comment