Thursday, May 17, 2018

Birthdays

4 out of 5 of the Eichhorn kids have had birthdays!

Grady's is the first of the year. My boy turned SIX years old this year! He had his first official birthday party. He had a lot of friends come and celebrate him because he is such a special boy. 






 Stella is next. She is officially NINE! This year she went to get her hair and nails done with a couple of her little girlfriends, including Poppy. She then ended the evening at Justice...her new favorite store. She's becoming a little lady! 










Then little Joey celebrated his FOURTH birthday! He wanted pancakes for his birthday breakfast. Then he went to his and Grady's favorite place, Chuck E. Cheese. After that we had his birthday dinner and cake. He wanted a Paw Patrol cake. Our sweet, little Joey is such a joy. 



Last, but not least, is our little baby Emmeline! She is already ONE! It goes by way too fast. It just keeps getting faster! She is such an easy, sweetie pie baby. I made her a cheerio cake like I made for Joey on his first birthday. She very much enjoyed it!




Poppy's birthday isn't until August, so we have a little while. How blessed we are for another year with our precious blessings. 

1 comments:

Avanna said...

It all looked like so much fun!! I can't believe how quickly all the kiddos are growing up!I loved how the girls' hair and nails turned out (Poppy was cracking me up) Emmeline's 1st cheerio cake was adorbs!