We always enjoy Valentine's Day. We went to a Valentine's party that day and then had some fun at home. I like that we get a day to remind each other how much we love one another, because sometimes with the hustle and bustle of life, we don't get to express that enough.
Breakfast
The kids got some goodies from Grammie and Papaw (Casey's parents.)
Baby's First Valentine's Day
Casey always gets the girls gifts and I get the boys gifts.
Stella made some chocolates.
We ended the day with Emmeline getting sick on Casey! (we had been battling the stomach virus that week) That put a damper on things, but it's okay. Besides that, we had a lot of fun!
1 comments:
Looks like a great Valentine's day!! I can't get over how quickly your little ones are growing and Emmeline's adorable Lil smiles!(those flu bugs are bad this year! Everyone we know with kidders have had 2 rounds of the flu and colds in under a month.)
Post a Comment