Friday, July 28, 2017

Stella's Baptism!


  
 
Stella's Thoughts on her special day:

I loved my baptism. It was amazing. It was the best day of my life because I officially became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My favorite part was when I came out of the water. It was awesome to get baptized. I always wanted to get baptized and finally it was my turn. I felt so happy. I loved receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I felt the Savior watching over me. I know Jesus Christ lives. I know Heavenly Father is our God. I know Jesus Christ will come to earth again. I know the Holy Ghost is real because I feel him. I know families can be together forever through sealings in the temple. I know the scriptures are true. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.




2 comments:

Stacy said...

Aw, such a great young testimony.

yaya said...

What a special little girl she is...so beautiful on her special day too! Can't believe how big she's is and how much the others have grown. You have a beautiful family! Congrats Stella!