We always have a fun time celebrating Valentine's Day. We started off the festivities with a homeschool Valentine's Party. There was food, box decorating and Valentine exchanging.
The next day we opened our gifts from Grammie and Papaw.
We then did our traditional gift exchange where Daddy gives gifts to Stella and I give gifts to the boys.
Casey got us a cute cake!
I had a fail with Joey's gift! I got Grady a balloon, but got Joey something else. This is how he felt about it:
Casey ran right back to the store to get Joey a balloon!
That night Casey and I went on a double date with friends to dinner then a movie. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day!









1 comments:
Your blog disappeared off my blog list! I'm putting it back on so I can see those cuties! Looks like it was a lovely and fun Valentines day...but I'm super ready for Spring and Easter...we've had snow and cold and it's finally getting better..so on to Spring! Your kiddos are sure growing up fast and are just adorable!
Post a Comment