My nieces birthday was at the beginning of this month, so the children and I went up to celebrate with her! We were going to leave on Thursday, but winter storm Thor hit! We were luckily able to leave the next day, but I didn't see Chris Hemsworth anywhere! Darn it! The drive was beautiful, but also very scary for me. Here are beautiful winter scenes that we saw:
We finally got there, and thankfully, we were safe. I sure did pray on the way!
The children had a real nice time together. Here they are watching something on the tablet with Papou.
We were able to stop in Ashland partly because we were picking up Grammie and partly because my alternator died right before getting there! We were very grateful to my Brother-in-law who fixed everything for us, so we could be back on our way home again. The kids were able to visit with their cousin while we waited. They just love all of their cousins!
We arrived safely back in SC and were able to spend time with Grammie while she was down here visiting Papaw!




1 comments:
I hope Sandy and Harley can sell their home here and move near you. I know he must feel much better in that warmer climate. I will miss them...actually, I do miss them now! When you're in town please visit us any time. I know it can be hard when you want to see all your relatives out here! But you're always welcome!
Post a Comment