For one of our last units of Stella's preschool year, we did a "Proud to be me!" unit. It was adorable. My favorite part was interviewing Stella. I asked her, "How do you send an email?" and she said "What's email?" Another favorite was when I asked her "Why is the sky blue?" and she said "Because Heavenly Father wants it to be!" Well, she told me! We then went on a Stella tour. My dern phone was dead so I wasn't able to get any pictures! We went to the hospital she was born at, our church, her dance studio, the baseball fields and then home. We talked about each place and the memories from those places. It was lovely. Love that girl!
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!! That sounds like a GREAT idea to do with kids, even outside of a school environment!
Awwww...so sweet! She must get it from her Momma! I love the header pic with the kiddos...beautiful and the look on Grady's face is priceless. Hope you're having a great Fall so far.
Post a Comment