Stella had her second recital and she did so well! I think she had fun, too. We are so proud of her! Her shoe came off during one of the three dances she did. I would have probably cried if I were her, but she just stopped and put it back on, then she continued on like nothing had happened! Also, she was like one of the two girls who actually did the routine on stage, so we think it's time she moved up to a different level. Next year she will be doing ballet basics. Great job, Sis!
![]() |
| She looks so grown up without bangs! |
Here is her dance picture for the year:
She also did dance camp again this summer. She loves dance camp. Well, really, she loves anything to do with dance!



2 comments:
What a cute dancer! I'm with you, a missing shoe would have ended my performance. It takes a superstar to keep going. :)
She's adorable in that outfit! I can't imagine doing dance with clogs on but she's a pro and the show must go on! She looks really mature in her official dance photo..very lovely!
Post a Comment