I love the Fourth of July! It's my second favorite holiday right after Christmas! We started the weekend off by going to a movie in the park. Our neighbor friends went with us, too.
![]() |
| The girls got matching face paintings. |
On the Fourth we went to our ward picnic. It was great!
![]() |
| Joey Hanging out at the Picnic |
Later that day we went to one of my besties' (Jonna at Southern Fried Love) for a lake party! It was the best time ever. Some of the hubbies finished out the evening by putting on a fireworks display.
![]() |
| Watching Fireworks with Friends |
The next day we went swimming as a family.
![]() |
| I forgot Joey's sunhat, so I had to improvise! haha |
That week for homeschool our unit focused on Independence Day. We read this book:
![]() |
| I highly recommend it! |
GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE!





1 comments:
Fun times! Jack's always at Scout camp during the 4th so I spend it very quietly! It's also Balloon fest around here so sometimes I do get to glimpse a balloon flying over! This summer is flying by...the 4th seems so long ago! It's been very cool here. Only in the 60's tomorrow...brrr!
Post a Comment