For our eighth week of preschool, our unit was focused on the book
"The Runaway Bunny." It was such a sweet book and I may have cried a little when I was reading it. I love me some Margaret Wise Brown.
To go with that we went to a local Rabbit Park with our friends. We learned a lot! I had no idea that so much went into raising, breeding and showing rabbits!
 |
| Grady thought the bunny was hilarious! |
 |
| Stella with her "BFF" as she would say. They look like twins in this picture! |
 |
| I even got to hold one. I kind of wanted to take this cute little one home. |
 |
| Story Time at the Rabbit Park |
1 comments:
I love your creative teaching ideas and following the book themes. Very cute looking bunnies. :)
Post a Comment