Friday, December 20, 2013

It's a.....

I knew I was having a girl! I mean, we would be totally happy with either, but yeah definitely having a girl. I told the ultrasound technician right before she started that I was having a girl.
 
Then she said, "Uh oh!"
 
Then I looked up and said, "That's not the umbilical cord, is it?" She checked again. This is what we saw....
 
 
He's a little man!!! We're having a boy! Shock of a lifetime there! We are so happy though!
 
So you want to know his name, huh?
 
We decided on Joseph, after my great-grandmother (Jozefa,) my great-grandfather and my grandfather. The name has been passed down through the generations (to my uncle, cousin and brother,) but none of my generation named their sons Joseph, so we did! He will go by Joey, though!  His middle name is Liston, which is my mother-in-law's maiden name, so
 
Joseph (Joey) Liston Eichhorn!
 
 We're so happy and excited!! He'll make his grand entrance around April 13!

3 comments:

selvageedge said...

It's always so fun to find out, and to watch them move around in there. And since you are having a boy, the hand-me-downs should still be in style!

yaya said...

Congrats! You're such a good Mom and I know this little guy will be loved by his sibs too!

Stacy said...

So when are we taking a vacation with the little guy. That is the tradition right?