I'm teaching Stella pre-school at home this year (which I had always planned to do, but I felt like I needed more help/knowledge,) so we went to a conference at the beautiful
Southern Virginia University. I fell in love with the school and would love if one day my children choose to go there, but we have a little while before that! Anyway, the conference was fabulous and we really enjoyed time as a family. I attended most of the classes during the day while Casey watched the kids. We swapped off a few times though. We start pre-school Monday! Stella and I are both very excited about it!
 |
| Casey and Grady in front of SVU. |
 |
| The dads and kids went to a mill while the moms were in classes. |
 |
| They also went to an animal park where Stella rode an elephant! |
 |
| There was a dance (a hoe down) the night before we left. |
 |
| Grady was pumped about taking this picture! |
3 comments:
Well it sure looks like Stella was enjoying herself even if Grady wasn't. I wonder how big SVU will be by the time our kids are ready to head off to college.
Are you having pre-school with other kids? I hope it's a good experience for you and Stella!
Sound like a great plan. Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Post a Comment