Sunday, September 22, 2013

Grady's First Day of Nursery

Guess who started Nursery? This little man!
He is doing great! I'm in there, too, so that's fun. He and two other little boys are the "hitters" right now, but we're working on it. I just have them hug it out! Nursery is such a wonderful place for Heavenly Father's little ones. I feel the Spirit in there every Sunday....even the crazy ones! I can't believe cutie pie is already old enough to be in there!

3 comments:

yaya said...

I think that pic is adorable and he looks so old sitting there! Time does fly by so enjoy it! Nursery is a special calling and it's hard to get someone who really enjoys doing it. Your Ward is lucky to have you!

selvageedge said...

How cute he is! And NO WAY is he old enough already!

Stacy said...

What??? 18 months, time goes so fast!