You know when you those "mom moments" when you can either freak out, or laugh about something that your child did? Yeah this was one of those moments, and I chose to laugh. 

Yes that is the hair setter.
Yes those are the rollers, and yes that is his hand in the toilet. Then came the moment of freak out. He put a roller in his mouth and I screamed. Right before I was about to get the toilet bowl brush out of his hand, he also put that in his mouth. I just about died! This all happened in the matter of about 30 seconds!! We usually keep the bathroom door closed, but someone must have forgotten to close it!

4 comments:
Thank goodness it wasn't plugged in! I think I kept the bathroom doors closed until they were in high school..seriously. Now I'm back to closing doors with the Grandkiddos! These are truly "Kodak" moments!
Oh gross!!!! Sophie loves playing in the toilet, too. I mean, it is just their size. I'm glad you got to laugh about it. Oh and he's SO CUTE!
Eewww yuck! It does look like a pretty clean toilet though. I have a lock on our toilet, so the only funny moments in our bathroom occur when grandma can't figure out how to lift the lid. :)
I know the feeling! When Giovanni was little he put a dead animal bone in his mouth that he found outside! Let's just say we brushed his teeth like 10 times in a row!
Post a Comment