Thanks for the laugh of the day. I don't think there's anything cuter or funnier than t-ball with tiny tots. Way to go Stella! You play like a girl! (that's a good thing!)
I think t-ball is hilarious. The attention span of the kids is long gone before the game is over. Patience is a virtue those coaches need to have. Good luck and go Rebels!
4 comments:
way to go Stella! We need to get a picture of Nik & her in their uniforms!
I love the rebel pose with the tongue out!
Thanks for the laugh of the day. I don't think there's anything cuter or funnier than t-ball with tiny tots. Way to go Stella! You play like a girl! (that's a good thing!)
I think t-ball is hilarious. The attention span of the kids is long gone before the game is over. Patience is a virtue those coaches need to have. Good luck and go Rebels!
Post a Comment