Go Grady!!!! Sorry Christina. :) The first time I saw Sophie at the stairs I almost cried. But it's all good now. They're blocked and everyone is happy and safe. Also, Grady looks so cute and studly in his tank top. :)
Wow! He is really growing up fast. Must be time to start again. :) I can't believe he is doing stairs! I still haven't opened the gate and let mine try that. I'm a nervous mommy. :)
Up goes the baby gate! Ummmm???? What's with the "wife beater" shirt? In Chicago we always called them "Deigo T's (that might not be PC now though!...I doubt "wife beater" is either..sorry!)
4 comments:
Go Grady!!!! Sorry Christina. :) The first time I saw Sophie at the stairs I almost cried. But it's all good now. They're blocked and everyone is happy and safe. Also, Grady looks so cute and studly in his tank top. :)
And I LOVE your floor!!!! It wasn't done before I left, was it? It looks so great!!!!!!
Wow! He is really growing up fast. Must be time to start again. :) I can't believe he is doing stairs! I still haven't opened the gate and let mine try that. I'm a nervous mommy. :)
Up goes the baby gate! Ummmm???? What's with the "wife beater" shirt? In Chicago we always called them "Deigo T's (that might not be PC now though!...I doubt "wife beater" is either..sorry!)
Post a Comment