Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend-Part 1


We had a WONDERFUL time camping with our friends from church this Labor Day weekend. It was Grady's first camping trip! We went to Boone, North Carolina and hiked the Linville Falls. It was indescribable. I have never seen anything like it! The gorge was just absolutely breathtaking. Heavenly Father sure has created a beautiful earth for us. He has also blessed us with kind and loving friends.






My Babies

We camped next to a huge field.










The Gorge
The Falls
 
Stella's Litte Hand!

 
 
Stella wanted to take a picture with their family instead of ours! haha She's a trip.

3 comments:

yaya said...

What a beautiful area. How fun that you got to go camping. I laughed at the pics of Grady in that huge field! I had a heart flutter when I saw Stella's little hand so near the edge of what looks like a big drop off..but I'm afraid of heights!

Stacy said...

What a fun camping trip. I love that area of the world it is beautiful! Especially when you add those cute babies! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, all of our favorite people!!!! Looks like y'all had a great weekend. Hope you're all doing well!