For Memorial Day weekend, we got out Stella's pool and hopscotch sprinkler that she got for her birthday. She loves water, whether swimming in it or running through it. We also went up to NC to a lake (that we forget the name of) for our ward's high priest activity. We ate, socialized, swam, canoed, and rode in a boat. Stella even "drove" it! A great time was had by all! I am VERY grateful for all of those who serve/have served and for their families for sacrificing everything for us. I enjoyed teaching Stella about the reason we celebrate Memorial Day. I hope she grows up to be a very patriotic American girl like me!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nothing better than summer, sun and water to make the holiday great! What a fun time!
Looks like Daddy's hogging all the water. Hehehe
I love the goggles! Looks like y'all had a fun Memorial weekend!
Post a Comment