When asked what he wanted for Father's Day, my dear husband said that he wanted to make homemade pizza with his family. Seriously, so simple and sweet, right? Well, of course, we did that. Stella and I also made his favorite, Texas chocolate sheet cake. This paycheck was tight, so he said I wasn't allowed to get his present until next paycheck! The nerve, right? Well it's ready for him, we just have to go pay for it next Friday. He really is the best dad I could ever ask for to my children. They love him and I love him. Thanks for everything, Casey.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy belated Father's Day! Those kiddos are getting soooo big! I like the simple fun of being with family and I think Casey had the right idea...plus yummy pizza!
The simple things are the ones we remember best!
Post a Comment