My sister, Kathryn (AKA "NieNie,") and our friend, Patty (AKA "More NieNie,") came to visit us right after baby Grady was born. It was so sweet of them. They flew all the way from Pennsylvania just to help us! They really were such a help. They cleaned, they cooked, and they helped with Stell Bell. We appreciated it SO much! We also left the Christmas tree up until they got here so we had Christmas with them when they were here. The first two pictures below are pictures of some of the cute clothes they got Stella and baby Grady.
































2 comments:
He is so cute! I love his dark hair and olive complexion. Reminds me of Craig when he was a baby! It's great to have visitors who not only bring gifts..they clean and help out! Grady looks like a very content little guy.
He is way cute!!!
I love the pic of stella in the swing. I wish someone would push me in the swing and let me be carefree for a few days....ah the life of a preschooler.
Post a Comment