Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It was different than our usual Thanksgivings because most of Casey's family came down to celebrate it together. 

Playing Together. 

The oldest cousin, Araya, had to get in the picture, too!

Stella and her cousins (ages 14,13 and 12) put together this beautiful grazing board


Here we are!

I am so grateful to the Lord for sustaining us in this season of life. I am also so grateful for my family that He has blessed me with. Above all, I am grateful for His son, Jesus Christ. I love Thanksgiving because it reminds me of all God has given me and my beloved family.  

1 comments:

yaya said...

Happy Thanksgiving a bit late and a quick Merry Christmas! I'm glad Casey's family came for the holiday and wow, what a grazing board that was! Good job girls! Yum all around!