Your family is so darn adorable! The kids truly are growing fast. I can't believe Stella is in middle school either! Phil's daughter, Addy, is in 6th grade and middle school and his oldest, Lexi, is in high school! To make it worse, Jackie's oldest, Driana, is getting married next year! She's 25 already! Time keeps marching on and we should all be glad to have healthy, happy kids and I hope all's well by you guys. Stay safe and have a good weekend!
1 comments:
Your family is so darn adorable! The kids truly are growing fast. I can't believe Stella is in middle school either! Phil's daughter, Addy, is in 6th grade and middle school and his oldest, Lexi, is in high school! To make it worse, Jackie's oldest, Driana, is getting married next year! She's 25 already! Time keeps marching on and we should all be glad to have healthy, happy kids and I hope all's well by you guys. Stay safe and have a good weekend!
Post a Comment