For our fifth week of preschool, our unit was focused on the book "Goodnight Moon,"
so to go with that Stella and I had took a plane ride to say "Goodnight" to the moon. Just kidding! I did not actually plan it that way, but it sure worked out well and it went well with our unit! We were actually flying up to Pittsburgh to go to my niece's baptism.
![]() |
| Getting Ready to get on the Plane |
![]() |
| Stella was so so excited! |
![]() |
| Up in the Air! |
![]() |
| When it got dark and when it was time to say "Goodnight" to the moon, this is what Stella was doing! |
![]() |
| Big ol' Duck in Pittsburgh |
![]() |
| Stella got to participate in the baptism! |
![]() |
| We were a little nervous about fire safety, but luckily everything worked out! |








2 comments:
I love the goodnight Stella shot. :)
I LOVE Goodnight Moon! It's one of the few books that I kept after Nikkos said he was "too old for it". I told him I was going to keep it so he could give it to his kid :)
Post a Comment