Sunday, October 27, 2013

Demi's Wedding

A few posts back I blogged about my cousin's bridal shower. Well, her wedding was awesome! It was one of the most fun times I've had in my adult life, seriously! Everything went pretty close to perfect, except for me busting up laughing in the middle of the ceremony! It was my sister and cousin's fault. Growing up, I could never keep a straight face in church, and it always involved one of them. Anyway, I seriously can't believe my cousin is married now! I remember her as a little baby. Gosh....yeah, I cried quite a few times that weekend!
 
On our way to the Rehearsal and Dinner (We did get shoes on the kids before we got there!)
 
Beautiful Bride (Doesn't she look perfect?!)
 
Stella looking so grown up and beautiful after getting her hair done!


Stella and Demi (I LOVE this picture!!!)

Right Before the Wedding...Gosh, I may be bias, but they are such good looking kids! Oh! Stella was a flower girl and Grady was the ring bearer.

With Baba and Papou (My Mother-in-Law came up, too, to help.)
 
With My Cousin, Kelli (the Maid-of-Honor)

My Sister and her Family
 

Grady was trying to get some of Demi and Elias' money!!! (At Greek wedding receptions, people through money for the bride and groom.)
 
My Little Handsome Man
 
 
Grady Getting Down at the Reception


 All of the Cousins Dancing at the Wedding

2 comments:

selvageedge said...

You have such beautiful kiddos! Makes me want to get married again, just so I can ask them to be in my wedding. If Tom was Greek, I might try that. I love that cash thing! :)

Stacy said...

Big Greek Wedding it looked like a good time. :)