Ahhhh...so sweet! I hope she enjoys it and I bet you'll just love the Primary program this year!
Such a cutie! Did she love it? Mine went into nursery this week. They had fun, but it was a little hard on mommy. :)
Oh, I wish I could have been there! So cute!
Vickie, She had a blast!! I was so sad when she went into nursery, so I know how you feel!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhhh...so sweet! I hope she enjoys it and I bet you'll just love the Primary program this year!
Such a cutie! Did she love it? Mine went into nursery this week. They had fun, but it was a little hard on mommy. :)
Oh, I wish I could have been there! So cute!
Vickie, She had a blast!! I was so sad when she went into nursery, so I know how you feel!
Post a Comment