Has anyone had this message pop up when trying to blog?
"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"
What did you do?
1 comments:
Yep, I had that happen last week. I had to purchase more space. I took the cheap way...2.50 a month. This is what happened when Google and Blogger connected. I know Stacy had the same problem. You can take pics off old posts to make more room. The text will remain, but not the pics. I always make a blog book at the end of each year and technically I could delete pics but for now I'm just going to buy the space...maybe later I'll change my mind. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment