We went to Ohio in the beginning of October because my best friend from high school was getting married AND Casey's parents were going to be
sealed, then Casey was sealed to them! Yeah, it was beyond awesome!
 |
| While visiting my sister in Pittsburgh, we went to the children's museum. It was FABULOUS! |
 |
| Making Paper at the Children's Museum |
 |
| Making Screenprints |
 |
| My Sister and Patty |
 |
| Outside the Museum |
 |
| They had a lot of props from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood at the museum because he was fron Pittsburgh. Cool, huh?! |
 |
| Exploring |
 |
| We then headed to Ohio and stayed at my parent's house. |
 |
| Stella cooking with Baba and NieNie |
 |
| All Decked out in their Halloween Gear |
 |
| While we were there my sister and brother-in-law had their reveal party!! |
 |
| It's a............ |
 |
| GIRL!!! |
 |
| We then headed to Casey's parents home. We got to ride a train! |
 |
| We went to all our favorite stores. |
 |
| Stella and Grady spent time with their cousins. |
 |
| Look what Stella found in Grammie and Papaw's back yard! |
Thanks to our families for being such wonderful hosts!
3 comments:
It was wonderful to see your family! Everyone looked super great and the kiddos are growing up so fast! I'm really happy that you were able to be there for Sandy and Harley's sealing...great times! Fun memories!
It was sooooo good to see you. I look forward to Christmas. Hopefully Grady will feel better next time!
What!!!! Whhhaaatt!!! Oh my gosh someone has some explaining to do. You let Casey AND Sandy and Harley know they are in BIG trouble for not letting me know. I am beyond excited about this news. I wish I could have been there to share in the joy!! Please give them all big hugs from me and let them know how much I love them!! XOXO I was too excited to even finish reading your post so now I will go back and do that :)
Post a Comment