We had our annual summer vacation with my family last month. We had a perfect time (except for missing Casey!) He was supposed to go, but something came up at work that prevented him from doing so. We went to New Bern, North Carolina. It is an old, pretty city. I love history, so it was right up my alley.
| Grady is starting to do the "worm." |
| The waves were really strong! |
| Grady enjoyed the beach. He especially thought the sand was tasty! |
| Someone got into NieNie's makeup! |
| We stopped at the Raleigh, NC temple on the way home! |
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the vacation!
2 comments:
What a pretty place..I wish I could go to a beach! Stella looks so tan! Glad you had some fun with family but it's too bad Casey had to miss it.
Looks like you had a fun trip, even without Casey. Hopefully you brought him a great souvenier. I'm glad to see that Grady is not afraid of Nature!
Post a Comment