Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stella is TWO!

Birthday Breakfast at Cracker Barrel Can you believe this sweet baby is TWO?! I sure can’t. Even though the "terrible twos" are here, this is my favorite stage of hers so far! Actually each stage has been my favorite, but this one is now!

At TWO years old she:

~Talks so well!

~Got her first mani for her birthday!

~Prefers to be completely naked...We’re working on modesty.

~Is pretty much potty trained.

~Has a lot of beautiful hair.

~Is learning how to count from 1-10. She used to only say two, but now she also says nine.

~Calls the temple “pole” and signs it.

~Loves bubbles, slides, and drawing with sidewalk chalk.

~Is now in the “my” stage i.e. "My mommy!" (which kind of makes me feel special) We were at my friends house and her daughter came into the bathroom right when Stella was finishing up. Stella said “No! My poop!” I explained to Stella that Gabi didn’t want to take her poop. I never thought I’d have to explain that!

~Is in a big girl bed and she’s kind of staying in it now.

~Kisses our "boo boos."

~REALLY enjoys Easter eggs and Easter egg hunts.

~Enjoys watching her favorite show, “Dora the Explorer.” She calls Dora "Doorda" and Boots "Boo."

~Said her first sentence to my mom. She said, “I be back.” Kind of like Arnold.

I’m so excited for all of the fun that awaits us this year with her! She’s my best girlfriend ever! (I'll enjoy that while it lasts!)


Opening Birthday Gifts

1 comments:

Stacy said...

She is getting SOOO big. I'm glad you are enjoying every stage. We were always looking forward to the next stage, and now we are wondering where all the time went!

BTW I love the Dora cake!